Welcome to the Journey Junkie Community!
This is a place where creativity, intentions, positivity, and passion are encouraged and embraced.
A place where questions can be asked, relationships created, and loads of information can be learned.
This is a place for YOU to find inspiration and then weave into your personal practice of life – YOUR JOURNEY!
What you will find here:
- Yoga Tutorials – Sequences, pose break downs,how to use props, basically anything yoga that can be explained.
- Yoga Videos -Full length classes, tutorials, and guided meditations.
- Yoga Teacher Talk – Discussions on facing our fears, learning how to teach, sequencing tips, finding your tribe, teaching at festivals, creating workshops, and everything else in-between.
- The Yoga Practice – Yoga traditions, the history behind it, ancient texts, current texts, and a whole lotta more.
- Meditation Tips – How to meditate, helpful props and programs, different styles, and much more.
- Personal Goal Setting + Reflections.
- Travel Tips and Guides to help you explore this beautiful, big badass world.
- Life Inspirations – DIY tutorials, health and fitness, recipe goodness, and anything else that lights your fire.
Who Am I:
- I’m a born & raised FL girl who loves the ocean, outdoors and all types of adventure.
- I live in St. Petersburg, FL and absolutely adore it here! I’m truly blessed to live in such a great community.
- I’m a 200 HR Registered Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance (so official).
- I teach vinyasa/ power flow style classes, but truly enjoy all types of yoga.
- I’m a marketing girl by day. Yes, I have a full-time job and sit in a cubicle. Hopefully, not for too much longer!
- I’m an avid health nut who loves to make home cooked meals, practice yoga, spend time with friends & family, attend music festivals, travel as much as possible, and enjoy a glass of wine & some pasta here and there!
Life or the journey is one opportunity, a brief blip in time, for us to practice and pursue our every heart desire – so let’s take full advantage and responsibility for it!
Let’s come together as a community and live our dreams!
That’s a bit about me and what you will find here on The Journey Junkie. Take a peek around, find something that interests you, feel free to comment or send me personal questions, and thanks again for stopping by!
Because of you, the readers, I’m encouraged and motivated to keep this journey going.
It’s you that lights my inner fire!