Updated May 2018
What Personal Information About Customers Does Journey Junkie Collect?
- Information We Collect: Journey Junkie collects your name and e-mail address when you register for any Service, when you use the Services, when you visit Journey Junkie pages, and when you enter Journey Junkie promotions.
- Mobile: We may receive information about your mobile device and your location. We may use your location to customize your Services and personalize content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. We may also ask for access to your camera for purposes of uploading pictures or videos to the site.
- E-mail: If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through the Services. You consent to our use of your email address to send Service-related notices, including any notices required by law. You also agree that we may send you notifications to the email address you provided about new programs, or changes to existing programs.
- Social Media: Journey Junkie may be accessible through social media applications like Facebook, including associated groups like “Live Your Journey,” Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus, or You Tube, or use features associated with social media, such as the Facebook Like button and “share this” button. Your interactions with any social media platform are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
What Automatic Information Does Journey Junkie Collect?
- What are Cookies? We may receive and store cookies and other types of information when you interact with us. Journey Junkie may send a “cookie” to your computer or mobile device that contains an identification number that is unique to the device you are using. A cookie may convey information to us about how you browse the Service. We may use session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. We may also log your cookie’s identification number and the URL of the last site you visited. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- IP Address and Logins: We may log each visit when our Services are accessed. A log entry can contain the browser type you used, your Internet Protocol address, and the date and time of your visit.
How Does Journey Junkie Use or Store Your Information?
- Purpose: Journey Junkie may use individual information for any legally permissible purpose in Journey Junkie’s sole discretion. WE WILL NOT CALL YOU AND ASK YOU FOR OR VERIFY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
- Tracking: We may use Google Analytics or other third-party services to assist us in tracking and sharing non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Journey Junkie Services, to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products or services, to improve our services, and to contact you when necessary.
- Payment Information: Journey Junkie uses Stripe, a third-party payment platform for Services that require a fee. No payment information is collected or stored by Journey Junkie.
- Sale or Merger: Journey Junkie will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others, except in the event of a corporate divestiture, merger, or dissolution.
Who May View Information Journey Junkie Receives?
- Promotions and Advertisements: Journey Junkie displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including advertisement serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria. Journey Junkie does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. Please consult the respective privacy policies of such advertisers.
- Your Consent: Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- Business Partners: We may use information about you in partnership with outside companies in the course of providing you with additional services related to Journey Junkie. When you choose to participate in rewards programs, contests, discount offers, or other programs that involve third parties, you authorize Journey Junkie to share your personal information with those parties. By sharing this information, you agree that Journey Junkie is not liable or responsible for the actions or inactions of third parties.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notices
- Prohibition of Disclosure of Information: Children under 13 are not permitted to disclose any personally identifying information in relation to any Service. This means that children may not register for any Journey Junkie product or service.
- Filtering Notices. There are commercially available services and software that limit access to objectionable information.
How Can You Unsubscribe or Modify Your Information?
- You can edit your account information at any time or unsubscribe from future e-mails or any correspondences whatsoever by emailing us at [email protected].
- Notification Procedures: It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Services, as determined by Journey Junkie in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you.
- Forum as Condition of Use: If you choose to visit Journey Junkie, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Florida.
- Questions or Comments. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at the information below:
The Journey Junkie, LLC
1440 Horizon Road
Venice, FL 34293