Are you ready to dance?
The answer should definitely be yes, even if your first inclination is kinda, sorta, not sure, but I wanna.
We all love to dance, it’s literally built into our bodies, but as we get the older the fear of looking weird, not doing it right, or simply not believing in ourselves sets in. Is this starting to sound familiar?
Yup, I thought so.
Today’s goal is to put on our dancing pants – the comfiest, but most stylish pants ever: Buddha Pants – and embody the beautiful, fluid dancer/yogi within us. If you’re thinking to yourself, how the hell am I going to do that, don’t worry – I have a plan.
The Dance Plan:
- Put on a pair of Buddha Pants (the pants that make you dance).
- Find a private place – bedroom, empty house, back yard, a nature trail, or the beach.
- Play your favorite music, really freaking loud.
- And do the damn thing – dance it out.
How amazing did that feel? Did you let your inhibitions float away, release stored tension, and find that sweet spot of movement?
I truly hope so.
Before we dive a bit deeper into movement making inspiration, I have to jam on what Budda Pants are & why you need to own a pair.
- The pants are made by yogis, for yogis.
- They’re so damn comfortable – think lounging, yogaing, traveling, sleeping, camping, essentially any activity where you want the freedom to move, keep it light and airy, but still be covered.
- The prints are awesome, period.
- They’ve offered The Journey Junkie community a discount, yeeessssss! Use the code – journeyjunkie20 and save 20% off your entire purchase.
- And lastly, they can fold into themselves, creating a convenient (and adorable as fuck) satchel for traveling.
And now, let’s get back to the dance party.
If you stumbled above, weren’t sure what shape to create, or what dance move to make….below are 10 Yoga Poses to do in your Buddha Pants. As always, feel free to expand upon the below inspirations and show us what you got by tagging @thejourneyjunkie or @buddha_pants.
Like ready to dance inspired. Okay good, that was the goal.
Let’s Talk – Do you own a pair of Buddha Pants? Do you like this style of pant or is it a new idea for you? What type of comfortable as what pants do you like?
As always – questions, comments, feedback and general yoga pants love is welcome down below.
Until next time, xoxo.
*Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post brought to you by Yoga Body Naturals. While The Journey Junkie was compensated for this post, the content + our opinions are 100% our own. We strive to represent the best brands & appreciate your support as we bring them to you.