The word meditation is being used a lot lately here….. which is a good thing, because my ass needs to sit down and learn how to take a moment (and I’m sure this applies to many asses).
And because of it’s frequency, I thought it’d be helpful to cover some meditation basics so that we’re all more inspired, inclined, and/or motivated to make meditation a consistent habit.
For me personally – I find it VERY difficult to carve out time for a meditation practice. It’s the last thing I make time for…. which when put into perspective, it should be the first thing we do (every single morning). Meditation gives us a chance to stop, not think, get centered, and move from a place of clarity and serenity.
But even knowing all of that, I still trip over my feet when meditation is on the to-do list.
So – this video/blog tutorial is yet another attempt at helping you + me learn how to meditate.
I quickly cover the below topics:
- The different seated variations, plus a plethora of props that help aid our meditation journey.
- The different methods of meditation.
That’s it – super simple yogis!
Ready to dive deeper? Check out these additional meditations and blog posts on meditation!
- Guided Meditation Practice for Gratitude and Abundance
- Goal Setting Guided Meditation: Manifest Your Goals into Reality with the Chakra System
- Sa Ta Na Ma Meditation: Honor Your Life Cycles and Create New Ways of Being
- My Favorite Way to Meditate: Guided Mala Meditation Practice with a Powerful Statement
- Mantra Meditation: 40 Day Challenge
- Meditation: The Secret to Your Best Self
Until next time – xoxo.
p.s. – If you’re interested in any of the mentioned props, I’ve listed them down below for all your shopping needs: