Yogis – I’m stoked you made it here.
Welcome to your ….
Chair Yoga Flow.
Today’s class is so damn short, like only ten minutes short, and it will instantly rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. It’s the perfect sequence for when your ass has been sitting for too long, your mind is racing all over the place, or your eyes are heavily closing.
Basically, it’s the sequence to do when you need a pick-me-up while at home, at work, while driving long distances, or anywhere there’s a chair (which is every where).
So, how much could we possibly stretch and achieve in ten minutes?
Ummm…. a hella lot more than what we can achieve doing nothing. But really, let me explain.
Chair Yoga Benefits:
- Quiet the mind, reduce stress and relax.
- Create mobility in the spine.
- Stretch the front side and back side of your body.
- Create space along the upper back area. The area where our shoulders round from typing our cute fingers away. Or texting away. Or scrolling away.
- Opens hips and IT bands – oooooh yes, we need this so bad!
- Improves overall circulation within the body.
- Stretches into our hamstrings, another ooooooh yes space.
- Deeply opens the chest – pectoral muscles, collarbone, shoulder area.
Have the many benefits convinced you yet?
I thought so.
Now grab a chair, sit your booty down, and let’s flow!